Information about the personal data controller
- Antonio Pérez Foundation (hereinafter the Foundation)
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: P6600003E
- C/ Julián Romero, nº 20 – 16003 – Cuenca (Spain)
- Tel. +34 969 230 619 – email@example.com
Purpose of personal data processing
For what purposes do we process your personal data? Any personal data that you provide to us will be processed by the Foundation for the following purposes:
- Management of the commercial relationship with the customer and email communications required to render the services requested. Telephone calls requested previously.
- Sending the Foundation’s newsletters and commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising. (Optional)
We will never send you commercial communications (by any means) without your consent. In this case, you will be required to confirm/accept the receipt of such information, without which the purposes in question may not be performed. For how long are personal data collected retained? The personal data provided will be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship or until you request that they be deleted, and also for the term during which any legal responsibility related to the services rendered might arise.
Authorisation to process
Your data are processed on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- A request for information about the Foundation’s services or possible commercial dealings.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so wrongly or incompletely, we will not be able to cater to your request and it will be totally impossible for us to provide you with the information requested or render the service contracted.
The data will not be reported to any third party other than The Foundation, barring legal mandate.
As the data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you are fully entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether The Foundation is processing your personal data, and more specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights acknowledged by the relevant data protection regulations in accordance with the provisions of such regulations:
- The right to ACCESS your personal data.
- The right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- The right to request ERASURE when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
In certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we shall only retain the data for the purpose of making or responding to complaints. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right of OBJECTION to the processing of their data. We will cease to process the data, barring the existence of legitimate grounds or for the purpose of making or answering possible claims or complaints. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may apply to exercise your right to data PORTABILITY. You may exercise these rights by writing to the postal address and/or email provided in the “Information about the personal data controller” section. Moreover, if any of the data subject’s rights have been infringed, they are entitled to file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) [Spanish Data Protection Agency] at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or via the website of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/