This cookies notice was last updated on 16 July 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small and simple file that is sent with the pages of this website and which your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties in the course of a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a fragment of program code used to make our website operate properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
When you first visit our website, we will show you a pop-up window with an explanation about cookies. As soon as you click on “UNDERSTOOD”, you are authorising us to use all the cookies and plug-ins as described in the pop-up and in this cookies notice. You can disable these cookies using your browser, but remember that in this case our website may no longer function properly.
Type of cookies
Secure cookies can be used to authenticate users, prevent the fraudulent use of log-in credentials and protect user data from unauthorised third parties. No consent is required to use them.
Technical or functional cookies
This type of cookies allows the website to operate and to offer services expected by the user who accesses the website, such as browsing the portal or accessing secure areas on the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly and your consent is not required to use them.
We use Google Analytics to obtain data anonymously, although you can still choose whether or not to use them from the cookies settings panel.
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
Social media buttons
We use social media buttons to promote our content or to share it on the social media.
||Used to store cookies preferences.
||Cookie for managing login.
||Cookie for managing login.
||Cookie for verifying the possibility of using cookies on your browser.
||Cookie for recalling your preferences on the web portal
||Cookie for avoiding the fraudulent use of web forms.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES (OPTIONAL)
||It is used to distinguish between users.
||It records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
Your personal data rights
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data are needed, what will be done with them and for how long they will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data you provide to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you consent for us to process your data, you are entitled to withdraw that consent and for your personal data to be erased.
- Right of transfer of your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your data. We will observe this right unless there are justified reasons for processing the data.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies should be rejected. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings to receive a message whenever an attempt is made to place a cookie. To obtain further information about these options, please refer to your browser’s Help section instructions. Please remember that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after you provide your consent when you return to our websites.