This section includes information about the conditions of access and use of this website that the user should be aware of. This information is mandatory according to the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Antonio Pérez Foundation (hereinafter the Foundation)
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: P6600003E
- C/ Julián Romero, nº 20 – 16003 Cuenca (Spain)
- Tel. +34 969 230 619 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Conditions stated below regulate the use of this website. Using the portal makes the person a user of it and requires the user’s full and unreserved acceptance of all the General Conditions in force when they access it. To this end, the user is advised to read the content of the General Conditions carefully whenever they intend to use the website.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the Website and/or the services
The Foundation reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Website at any time and without the need to give notice to any users who fail to fulfil these General Conditions or any specific conditions that may be applicable.
Obligations pertaining to the proper use of the website and the content
All the content included in this Website is provided for purely informative purposes, meaning that under no circumstances may it be used to file appeals or complaints, and nor does it constitute a source of rights. The Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the Website without notice. The client will be informed and will be provided with a copy of the specific conditions for hiring each one of the services in PDF format.
The User undertakes to use the Website and the services provided correctly and in accordance with the Law, this legal document and any instructions and notices provided to them.
The User undertakes to use the Website and all its content solely for legal and non-prohibited purposes that do not infringe the Law in force and/or which may jeopardise the legitimate rights of the Foundation or of any other third party and/or which may cause any type of damage, directly or indirectly.
To this end, the user will refrain from using any of the content of the Website for illegal purposes or ends, those prohibited in this Legal Document, which jeopardise the rights and interests of third parties or which could in any way damage, render useless, overload, compromise or prevent the normal use of the website.
More particularly, and by way of example which is not to be regarded as exhaustive, the user undertakes to refrain from transmitting, disseminating or providing, to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any type of material which:
- is in any way contrary to, disregards or infringes the basic rights and political liberties acknowledged by the Constitution, International Treaties and other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, slanderous, violent or generally speaking actions that are illegal, immoral and contrary to generally accepted good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory on account of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- includes, makes available or provides access to products, items, messages and/or services that may be regarded as criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally contrary to the law, morality and to generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extempore in such a way as to cause confusion or could cause confusion as to their purpose or the communicator’s intentions or purposes;
- is protected by intellectual property or industrial property rights belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained the owners’ authorisation for the intended or proposed use;
- breaches third-party trade secrets;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or to image;
- compromises the Foundation’s reputation in any way;
- violates the regulations governing the secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and more particularly unfair competition;
- includes viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of The Foundation’s network, system or computing equipment (hardware and software) or that of other third parties or may damage the electronic documents and files stored on the aforementioned computing equipment;
- causes, through its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
The user undertakes to refrain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, changing or modifying the Content without the permission of the copyright holder or unless any such activity is permitted by law;
- suppressing, manipulating or in any other way altering the “copyright” and other identification data of The Foundation’s reserved rights;
- attempting to obtain the Content by using any means or procedures other than those which, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose in general on the Website on which the Content is located or in general those which are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering the Website, Services and/or the Content useless.
The user will be answerable for the damages of any kind that The Foundation may suffer, directly or indirectly, as result of any failure to observe any of the obligations stemming from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
All the content of the portal is the intellectual property of The Foundation and is protected by the applicable national and international legislation on Intellectual Property.
The use of the content of our Website without The Foundation’s written authorisation is totally forbidden.
This website cannot be established as a frame for others. Nevertheless, links may be established to our Internet address (URL address of the Website), provided that they are not related to false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may lead to error or confusion or which are contrary to the law, morality or good customs.
The user may download the Website to their machine provided that it is for private use, for non-commercial purposes, meaning that they cannot exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes.
The violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute an infringement of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable pursuant to articles 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights to graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, marks, logotypes and other content available on this website are the property of The Foundation or are used under authorisation.
While you may copy part of this website to your own computer for personal use, you can neither copy nor include any part of the Content available on the website anywhere else, including your own website or use the content in any other public or commercial fashion.
This means that you can neither publish nor redistribute any part of our website unless we have given you a license to do so. This also means that The Foundation retains full ownership of all the Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images included or generated by the software or the accompanying data.This also means that The Foundation retains full ownership of all the Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images included or generated by the software or the accompanying data.This also means that The Foundation retains full ownership of all the Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images included or generated by the software or the accompanying data. You may not modify, reproduce, load, transmit, distribute or perform reverse-engineering operations, disassemble or transform the Content into any other format.
The brand names, logotypes and any other types of industrial property that appear on this website are owned by their respective brands. The use of these marks is prohibited without the written authorisation of the Foundation or of the third parties who own the marks.
Duration of the service
The Foundation does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, the Foundation will give prior warning of interruptions to the operation of the Website; neither does The Foundation guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity or its infallibility.
Access to The Foundation’s website is indefinite. Nevertheless, The Foundation reserves the right to suspend, without prior notice, access by any users who in its judgement fail to fulfil the regulations governing the use of the Website and to take the relevant legal measures. Moreover, The Foundation reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the Website by the general public, limiting it solely to specific users or groups of users by providing an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of responsibility
The Foundation makes every effort to avoid any error in the content of the Website, but neither guarantees nor is responsible for any errors in the portal’s content.
The Foundation excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- Interruption of operation or lack of availability of access to the Website.
- Privacy and security and safety in the use of the Website by the User and/or unauthorised access by third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that have a negative effect on IT systems.
- The accuracy, exhaustiveness and punctual updating of the Website content.
Consequently, the Foundation cannot guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Website or of its content, meaning that the user avails itself of the content on their own account and risk and under no circumstances may the Foundation be held liable in this regard.
The Foundation will not be responsible for interruptions in the service, delays, errors, service malfunctions and in general any other inconveniences originating from reasons beyond the Foundation’s control and/or which are due to a negligent or culpable action by the User and/or are prompted by reasons of force majeure. In any case, and regardless of the cause, The Foundation will accept no responsibility whatsoever for direct or indirect damage, consequential damages and/or loss of profit. The Foundation will be entitled to temporarily suspend the Website’s services and content in order to conduct maintenance, improvement or repair operations, in which case the users will not be entitled to any indemnity whatsoever.
The Foundation excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be caused by content that is untruthful, inaccurate, not exhaustive and/or up to date that is transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the website; this also applies to content provided by third parties or entities.
The Foundation will attempt, to the extent possible, to update and correct any information stored on its Website that does not fulfil minimum truthfulness criteria. Nevertheless, it will be released from responsibility for the failure to update or correct content, as well as the actual content or information contained in it.
The Foundation cannot be held responsible for the use made by the user of the services and products on the Website or of their passwords, as well as any other material from the Website, breaching intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third-party rights.
The Foundation reserves the right to delete content that proves to be untrue and incorrect and is contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
Conditions of use of the press area content
Access to and use of the content of the press web section requires the user to be aware of and accept the following conditions. The information contained in this section is intended for use by media journalists and professionals for the purpose of dissemination of the Antonio Pérez Foundation’s activity.
Users who access this section of the web are authorised to view its content (text and graphical items), reproduce and disseminate it publicly, provided that the ultimate goal is to inform about the activities of the Antonio Pérez Foundation in the press and the media.
The Foundation holds a licence to publicly reproduce and disseminate the graphic and audiovisual elements that appear on this website. Publication of the content does not mean that the holders of the corresponding intellectual property rights transfer, waive or transmit them, totally or partially.
The user realises that the content and services offered through this website are protected by intellectual property rights which, as the case may be, belong to the Antonio Pérez Foundation and to the creators who respectively hold the condition of authors of the content and/or services, pursuant to the applicable legislation.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The rendering of the service is governed by Spanish legislation under the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Cuenca (Spain), to which the User expressly submits.
You are also informed of the existence of a European Platform for the resolution of litigation online which consumers may avail themselves of in order to solve any litigation related to online purchasing through this website. You can access this Platform via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/. Similarly, you may forward any inquiry or complaint to us using our contact form.